Share this job
Site Security Lead – Dong Nai
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Vietnam
Roles & Responsibilities
• General Security Management
a. Single point of contact for Polaris factory security.
b. Primarily responsible to run process driven, uniform and consistent security program
c. Quality management: KPI monitoring, Continuous improvement, etc.
d. Rendering security support to stakeholders, internal and external customers at Polaris. External cooperation with agencies like LEA, Local/Regional Security Initiatives (ASIS, TAPA, etc.)
e. Conduct periodic risk assessments, audits and self-assessments based on Nike Inc Global Security policies & processes.
f. Ensure development and implementation of Polaris specific security plan based on Nike Global Security guidelines and stakeholder expectations.
g. Ensure communication and liaison between various stakeholders.
h. Drive Factory Security Steering Group (FSSG) and Factory Security Implementation Team (FSIT), to ensure seamless deployment of security procedures and processes.
i. Drive and run Security Program in factory to address internal routine risks with the objective of loss prevention
j. Recruit, induct, groom, motivate and drive a guarding team of diverse background
• Physical Security
a. Ensure the implementation, management, operation, and maintenance, of physical security measures and security systems - Perimeter protection, Access Control System, CCTV system, Intrusion Detection System and Security Lighting.
b. Ensure proper management, control, and maintenance, of physical access authorization procedures and access control rights.
• Personnel Security
a. Ensure general security awareness – Security trainings, communication and drills.
b. Work diligently with stakeholders to ensure appropriate levels of event security at the site.
c. Appropriately investigate security incidents and other cases of ethics/code of conduct as per Nike Global Security standards.
• Emergency Response & Incident Management
a. As a Factory Crisis Coordinator, Creation, updating, exercising and maintenance of Site Incident Management organization and plans.
b. Plan and execute various tests & exercises including Factory mock evacuation drills & incident management table top simulations
c. Follow the Nike Global Security Incident Management guidelines to handle security incidents and crises.
d. Liaise with state authorities, police, Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) and emergency services on a day-to-day basis, during mock exercises and real-life incidents and crisis situations.
• Information Security
a. Ensure that the Nike Information Security policies are implemented uniformly in security operations.
b. Follow appropriate physical and logical access authorization procedures, privacy requirements and IT security laws as dictated by Nike Inc and local legislation.
• University degree level or equivalent through experience and professional certification
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Manufacturing security environment
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Team Management
• Good knowledge of Security Technology
• Experience in coordinating Security Investigations of complex nature
• Experience in conducting Security Risk Assessment and building Risk Mitigation plans
• Experience in Security Auditing
• Experience in Incidents Management
• Experience in Project Management
• Training & awareness
• Auditing and security investigations
• Languages – Vietnamese & English
• Written and verbal communication, including ability to write reports and returns on both routine and Adhoc basis.
• Inter-personal collaboration skills to work with varied stakeholders across organizational levels.
• Multi-disciplinary approach towards security management, with working / specialist knowledge in physical security, production security, security management, risk management, incident handling, crisis management, investigations, information security, amongst other disciplines.
• Ability to train and impart awareness to motivate the core security team as well as employees.
• Unblemished track record and high levels of personal integrity.
• Team motivator and genuine team player
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.