Share this job
Service Delivery Lead
Shanghai, China, China
Service Delivery Lead for Nike
As a Nike Service Delivery Lead, you’ll join a flexible, fast-moving team serving the world’s most iconic athletic brand. We’re a group of multi-talented team players who prize collaboration, but also have the individual confidence and discipline to tackle complex independent projects. Curiosity and a basic love of learning are fundamental assets: our world is constantly evolving, and we evolve with it, hitting our deadlines on the way. We’re proud of what we do, and we have a lot of fun doing it.
- Requirements for the position include:
Bachelor's degree in Business, English, Communications, Education, or Marketing. Relevant experience in lieu of degree may be taken into consideration.
- 3+ years working experience in a contact center, retail sales, e-commerce, consumer service environment required.
- 2+ years training experience in sports or call center industry.
- Fluent in both writing and spoken English.
- Must be proficient in sports products and learn quickly when new products or process launches.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, & Power Point), Adobe Professional products (e.g. Flash, Photoshop, In-Design & Dreamweaver), and/or Captivate. Or applicable/related e-learning or authoring tools.
- Strong customer service and networking skills.
- Ability to work & manage remotely with little supervision.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.