Senior Store Associate (Mitsui Outlet Park - Malaysia)
, Selangor, Malaysia
Job Function: Retail Store
Send to a friend
Work Hard. Play Hard.
You're a natural leader and motivator and always up for a challenge. Nike is looking for the next Store Lead to join our team.
Are you ready?
As our Nike Store Lead, your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by building the bond between consumer and brand with the highest level of service and applying brand stories to the retail setting.
- Provide strong sales floor presence – set the standard for superior service by directly supporting athletes and closely monitor floor activities to ensure execution and delivery of the premium consumer experience. Manage all daily activities of the store, including selling and service, selecting and developing athletes, merchandising, time and business management.
- Communicate promotional event information to maximize results of each event.
- Identify merchandise issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback.
- Supervise, train and develop athletes.
- Assist in delivering a premium consumer and employee experience, with the focus being on the consumer experience and implementing/executing global and regional programs to drive business results.
- Utilize advanced customer service skills, sales techniques and product knowledge to connect consumer to the right product. Build a bond between consumer and brand.
- Responsible and Mature outlook
- Strong Communication Skills
- Good Presentation Skills is a bonus
- Execute and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards.
Requirements for the position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years retail experience
- 2 year lead or supervisory experience
- Good energy and lively personality.
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service.
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English