Share this job
Senior Digital Designer - Digital Studio
Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be.
As part of the global digital capabilities development, our Digital Studio at Nike Greater China HQ is looking for experienced designers to help create the future Nike consumer experience for a billion athletes*. From AR SNKR drops to TMALL takeovers to Connected Retail you will play a key role in crafting products and services that define the Nike experience.
*If you have a body, you are an athlete.
- Create new high-impact products, services and experiences across Nike owned (Nike.com, SNRKS, Retail, NRC, NTC, NikePlus, Connect) and partner platforms (WeChat, TMALL, JD).
- Nurturing and evolving those platforms over the long term.
- Ideation and prototyping future innovations for the Greater China market.
- Manage international and local agency relationships.
At least 5 years of Advertising/Digital platform creative & design experience
Work experience at top digital agencies are highly preferred
Strong communication skills in English
- Well rounded portfolio with consumer goods work samples - fashion/sports/lifestyle related projects will be advantageous
Proactive & independent. Comfortable discussing a design or flow with a Product Manager then crafting a solution or briefing a top agency.
***Please submit your resume along with a portfolio of your best (and relevant) works***