Share this job
Miguel Hidalgo, Distrito Federal, Mexico
The sales representative is responsible of achieving assigned sales quota and elevate the service to the account, in order to create the market place that we want. Is responsible to develop and execute strategies (prepare the business plan) for their category and improved account and Nike profitability.
- Is on charge to define the guidelines to obtain productivity, profitability and sustainable growth within the account
- Need to seek information, isolate issues, hear all points of view and analyze data in order to take decisions.
- Responsible to balancing the need to seek information with the need to be understood and the ability to communicate effectively in varied settings and required skills.
- Must be able to influence others through persuasion, deliver relevant information with confidence and build a strong network of relationships. Demonstrating credibility and reliability in order to inspires others to take action.
- Understand the account, competitors and marketplace, to drive the business
- Make decisions within guidelines and policies that impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines
- Must be able to cement the relation with the account
- Work cross functionally with internally and externally key areas to assure success and maintain healthy growth level with account
- Commercial Leader of the category offense thru the alignment of the cross functional teams
- Bachelors degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience on sales
- To be proactive, accountable, analytic and goal oriented employees
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- High level of proficiency with MS Office, including Excel spreadsheets
- Self-motivated, with strong organizational skills (multi-tasking)
- Be able to imagine a different and better future
- High level of English domain