Share this job
Sales Associates (Full-Time & Part-Time), Canberra
Canberra, ACT, Australia
- Delivering premium customer service
- Building and maintaining an expert level of product knowledge
- Replenishing and maintaining stock
- Maintaining visual merchandising standards in store
- Assisting the store to achieve Key Performance Indicators
- Previous relevant retail and customer-service experience
- A zeal for delivering a premium service experience
- A passion for the NIKE brand/sports
- A natural sense of urgency
- An energetic demeanor
- Full-Time applicants must have full availability across weekdays and weekends.
- Part-time applicants must be available to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week, including weekends and holidays. Strong preference will be given to candidates with Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday availability. Additional availability is desirable.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.