Share this job
SR STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGER - HK
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities
· The position will be responsible for the development and execution of sales strategies with strategic accounts, which includes business plans and monthly revenue targets.
· Drives business through accounts by utilizing customer service skills and building strong relationships based upon product/category and marketplace expertise which results in consistent target attainment.
· Develops, applies, and oversees the activities of a team of sales representatives who are responsible for managing a strategic account or accounts. Coaches junior staff and supports their development.
· Leads the team’s efforts in the development of account plans. Works with the product and category business groups to develop programs and product to achieve revenue targets and strong brand positioning.
· Works with all members of the account team to develop, apply and oversee the account strategy. Leads the process for realistic and accurate scenario planning, forecasting, seasonal initiatives and business analysis. Ensures market and customer capacities are met.
· Acts as the principal contact in the development and servicing of the strategic account. Establishes and maintains timely, consistent, and positive external relationships with the strategic accounts’ senior management team.
· Bachelor’s degree holder with minimum of 8 years relevant experience; previous experience in account servicing in athletic products and / or consumer products will be an advantage
· Strong track record in the management of account sales team will be required.
· Possesses excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (verbal and written), and clear articulation in goals and objectives.
- Able to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the industry and marketplace and
- negotiate highly complex retail agreements.
· Good people acumen and interpersonal skills; demonstrated collaborative orientation in team environment and a very high level of personal efficiency.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity; effectively interface and develop internal partnerships.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.