Share this job
SENIOR ATHLETE- BESPOKE
As a Nike Direct Senior Athlete of Bespoke, you deliver a world-class consumer experience by achieving your responsibilities within the store.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions and newly created solutions specific to the task at hand. Brings concepts to life delivered and interpreted from/ by the consumer using design skills and systems created to deliver a high level experience.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may at times direct the work of other staff members
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Constantly changing the workspace and template within photoshop to improve the rendering aspect to the Bespoke program.
- Uses artistic skills to a presentational level exploring digital and traditional mediums (drawing sketches/renderings of shoes)
- Implement tactical plans and systems used for success and concise practices and deliver all labor and scheduling objectives for the store.
- Ensure optimal staffing to deliver the highest quality consumer experience.
- Coach the team with Manager Excellence using the Winning Habits.
- History of bespoke program
- History of 3 iconic shoe models: AF1 high, AF1 low, Airmax 1
- Additional: Nike and sneaker culture
SHOE PARTS/COLORS NAMING
- Characteristics/restrictions and history of each material
- BOM is the spreadsheet to communicate with factory. There are 3 BOMs in total based on 3 shoe models
- 3 renderings based on 3 shoe models
BESPOKE APPOINTMENT PROCESS
PRACTICE AND TEST RUN
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.