Share this job
SR ADMIN SPECIALIST
Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan
- Provide a full spectrum secretarial and administrative supports to all office
- Assist the Expats in all matters including personal and family issues
- Execute the daily calendars, coordinate both meetings and appointments, and prepare meeting materials
- Travel arrangements (air tickets and hotel accommodation booking, prepare itineraries, trip expenses reports and transportation)
- Liaise with internal and external parties proactively and independently
- Perform ad hoc projects as requested
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business related disciplines
- At least 4 years’ working experience acting as a Personal Assistant to a C-level Executive in MNCs
- Proactive and self-motivated, having a strong sense of responsibility and ethics, coupled with strong organizational skills and detail-orientation.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Immediately available is a plus
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.