Share this job
SEC Senior Admin (ETW)
Shanghai, China, China
- Be responsible for completing assigned administrative tasks
- Format, type and edit a variety of complex or technical materials, including presentations, correspondence, memos, reports and confidential material
- Route and answer routine correspondence not requiring leader’s attention to ensure timely and accurate response
- Receive and screen telephone calls and visitors. Schedule appointments, meetings and conferences.
- Coordinate and make travel and lodging arrangements as required.
- Maintain and update management office files, records and publications. Maintain confidential files and materials.
- Prepare special reports under guidance, as required
- Assist in coordinating certain activities from all departments as required.
- Collect regular reports from all departments
- Carry out special projects and assignments as requested; coordinate task forces in the company; compile, analyze, and prepare data for administrative reports and presentations
- Assist to organize board meetings and Sr. Management Meetings as well as other external meetings
- Be familiar with company policies and business operations. Be able to resolve problems requiring knowledge of department policies and procedures
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- At least two years’ experience in the position of Secretary to an English speaking boss in a multinational company
- Project management experience a plus
- Bachelor degree or above
- Strong PC skills;
- Excellent English oral and written skills
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.