Share this job
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
Drive Territory S&OP offense that facilitates the IBP process and leads business alignment meetings. Drive timely decisions and actions around risk & opportunities, focusing on delivering sustainable, profitable growth for Nike do Brasil.
Partner with Planning and connect marketplace demand throughout the IBP process all the way to financial forecast.
- Execution of Monthly Consensus Operating Plan in accordance with the Integrated Business Planning Process (IBP Process) inclusive of Territory and Geo reporting.
- Execution of monthly Forecast Alignment of Territory cross-functional plans (PG2N, Consensus Operating, Financial Forecast).
- Lead S&OP Meeting offense (i.e. Mgmt, Sr, and Exec) in Territory. Focus on guaranteeing a smooth storytelling transition across all check points.
- Lead coordination and presentation of monthly Geo/Territory S&OP Mtg.
- Primary point of contact for Geo S&OP.
- Experience with finance planning, sales planning, demand planning, inventory management, operations, supply chain or other related areas.
- Advanced/Fluent English.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point).
- Strong business acumen, analytical skill-set, and the ability to translate these into clear and simple action items and recommendations.
- Ability to engage and influence leaders across the organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a large matrix organization, ability to network and influence across several groups.
- Team player attitude, solid positive energy, confidence, integrity and passion for the Brand.
- System and Design thinking.
- Determined and effective Process builder.
- Resilience to ever changing business conditions.
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicate complex concepts and ideas in a simple way, and influence stakeholders across the organization.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills; ability to communicate and present to senior management.