Share this job
Retail Planner - Rebel
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Develop assortment and key item inventory investment frameworks and productivity plans
- Plan against and leverage the impact of seasonal stories, initiatives and power franchises
- Weekly read and react of business, recommend actions that maximize revenue, margin and inventory
- Analyse consumer, marketplace, assortment, key item, top style/sku performance and sell thru
- Provide insights and recommendations to key stakeholders around performance of assortments
- Take action on end of season markdowns and liquidation.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Retail, Marketing or related field
- Proven experience in Buying, Planning, Allocation and/or Vendor Sales for a multi-store or vertical retailer
- Comprehensive understanding of retail maths
- Ability to create monthly reports, style-level sales plans, track promotional calendar/events and pre-meeting prep
- Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business
- Extensive experience in understanding customers, competitors and retail trends
- Exceptional knowledge of all MS Office applications, especially Excel; experience with planning/software tools and merchandise management systems is preferred
- The ability to work in a complex matrix environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and the ability to influence.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.