Production Manager - Thailand
Bangkok , Thailand, Thailand
Job Function: Manufacturing & Engineering
Date published: 10-May-2017
At Nike, we see our Manufacturing & Sourcing function as a source of competitive advantage. The nature of the work is focused on the internal or external production of products. You are responsible Manufacturing of products including machinery, fabrication and/or assembly. You are responsible to plan production to meet demand requirements and ensure on time delivery of product to customers. To that end you’ll,
- Manage employees and set individual goals that link to departmental priorities. Coach staff, support development, make hiring decisions, and drives performance management, recognition, and rewards.
- Set and monitor production standards and quality targets. Responsible for meeting Safety, Quality, and Labor Utilization targets.
- Ensure on time delivery of product to customers.
- Plan production to meet demand requirements.
- Lead continuous improvement activities
Requirements for the position include:
- 5-7 years’ Relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Practical Experience in Manufacturing Leadership
- Technically savvy with an interest in reporting and systems;
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to work as a Team Player; to work within tight deadlines and take initiatives on multiple projects.
- Team Management experience an added advantage.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities and deadlines
- Self-starter and an innovative thinker
- MS Office skills; Advanced in SAP and WMS reporting systems;
- Good command over written & spoken English, Thai.