Share this job
Product Developer (1-year Contract)
- Responsible for the product creation process from initial concept through to commercialization and production for assigned models / projects.
- Lead on time delivery and development according to critical dates, product specification, sustainability, performance and profitability goals.
- Update and maintain product database.
- Recommends and specifies to product creation team the material, component, and construction options to meet key features, fit, and product performance goals
- Performs work in support of brand plans; links daily work with company mission; participates in initiatives, program or products with low visibility
- Bachelors Degree with minimum of 1+ years relevant work experience in Garments and Textile industry
- Demonstrate effective oral and written English / Mandarin communication skills with abilities to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- Ability to work independently, proactive, self-motivated, positive work attitude, attention to detail, strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving skills.
- Sports lover will be an advantage.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.