Share this job
Pre Season Execution Assistant Manager
Shanghai, China, China
- Check product master data between multi systems to make sure the master data correctness.
- Prepare master line list for future order entry.
- Develop Future Order Book summary during order taking period.
- Weekly update Future Order Book changes to provide the clear outlook of future revenue during Pre-Season period.
- Cross check Supply Planning’s change log and Order Book, monitoring the on time finish rate to ensure future order book is clean.
- Prepare NSP Line List (with UPC) for accounts to receive products purpose.
- Work with cross functional team (Merch, Supply Planning, Tech support, etc) for daily order/SKU issues.
- Support line manager on Seasonal Air Freight Decision work.
- Drive improvements during daily operational work.
- 3-5 years’ working experience on customer service, supply chain management. Retail Industry is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, including facilitation and presentations.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group.
- Ability to network, influence, and utilize internal and external resources.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, and SharePoint is preferred.
- Ability of SAP is preferred.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.