Share this job
Partner Manager - Nike Factory Store Partner (NFSP) - Contract Role
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Partner Manager – Nike Factory Store Partner
NSP SEA&I, Singapore
Role Type: Contract
Duration: Upto 2 Years
As the Partner Manager within the Nike Store Partner (NSP) function, you will play critical role in leading country’s marketplace elevation and expansion through our Nike Factory Stores managed by Partners in India, Philippines and Indonesia. To that end you will:-
- Drive a sustainable growth and mutual profitability for both Nike and the Partners through diligent monitoring and maintaining of sales (sell-in and sell-through) growth as well as a healthy inventory. Besides the Partner’s and Nike country team, you will work closely with Nike SEA&India regional team to develop plans for the marketplace through the lens of category.
- Develop, apply, and oversee the sales activities for the designated field team for the partner. You are accountable for executing and analyzing business plans and performance targets. Work with the product or category business groups to develop programs and processes to achieve revenue targets and strong brand positioning. Manage the brand by executing and aligning brand initiatives that ensure strategic sales growth.
- Create and implement business plans for achieving revenue growth and other financial targets. Lead and oversee the process for realistic and accurate scenario planning, forecasting, seasonal initiatives, business analysis, and new sales opportunities.
- Be the voice of product priorities. Ensure that the sales team, staff and appropriate partners (product business unit, finance, marketing, customer service, HR, etc.) are aligned and business plans are executed in coordination. Prepare, plan and deliver clear and persuasive product presentations at functional meetings.
- Your entrepreneurial skills will help you to develop and execute strategies with Partners; including annual account plans, and monthly revenue targets.
- Your knowledge of sports categories, accounts, brands and the marketplace is crucial for you to develop seasonal plans, forecasts and scenario plans for assigned Partners.
- You will be required to ensure effectively and timely execution of partner development fund, order tracking, order input, retail release and launch information, order confirmation, cancellations/RTS summaries and delivery information
- Excellent customer servicing skills and strong relationship management will ensure your success in driving the business through your assigned channels and Partners based upon product/category and marketplace expertise which results in consistent target fulfillment.
Requirements for this position include -
With the above, we look for someone with solid skills and experience in Partner/Account management, retail business development, data analysis, and problem solving. Candidates from FMCG (as Key Account Manager) or Apparel/Fashion industry (as Brand/Retail Manager) are preferred. Excellent English proficiency is a must as English is mainly used in all internal communication.
- A degree in business administration, management or marketing would be an advantage.
- Ability to engage and manage business discussion within top/senior management level (internal and external).
- Ability and vision to provide 360-degree business solutions given the dynamic retail scene.
- Experience in successfully implementing various sales programs, policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- Experience in utilizing financial decision making, models and translating results into business plans and accurate revenue forecasts.
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills, with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives. Able to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the organization.
- Ability to meet non-negotiable deadlines as set by region and country.
- Solid presentation and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge and experience on national and global sporting industry and marketplace trends.
- Ability to think strategically and provides problem-solving solutions.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint) tools and Sales/Account Management systems.
- Active participation in sports is an advantage.
- Ability to travel