Share this job
PRODUCT ENGINEER I - FW
TaiChung, Taiwan, Taiwan
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We’re a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
- Assists and supports cross-functional teams in troubleshooting and improving existing production processes.
- Participates in defining and documenting procedures for all aspects of manufacturing processes and equipment
- Coordinates and documents trial runs of product
- Assists in the design and testing of new equipment
- Provides technical support to more senior engineers
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a footwear technical position
- Major in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering fields in College is preferred
- Demonstrated depth of knowledge of footwear upper/pattern and tooling engineering process, production and R&D processes
- General knowledge of last engineering and footwear construction is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.