Share this job
PRODUCT DEVELOPER II
• The nature of the work is focused on research and development of products from conception to retail to meet the needs of accounts and consumers.
• Responsible for the product creation process from initial concept through to commercialization and production for assigned models / projects.
• Lead on time delivery and development according to critical dates, product specification, sustainability, performance and profitability goals.
• Update and maintain product database.
• Recommends and specifies to product creation team the material, component, and construction options to meet key features, fit, and product performance goals
• Bachelor Degree holder with minimum of 2-3 years directly in Garments / Textile / Trims / Accessory work experiences. Work experiences in Headwear is a plus.
• Demonstrate effective oral and written English / Mandarin communication skills with abilities to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
• Good computer knowledge and is able to use computer as a tool for report, research and communication.
• Understand the product creation process, effectively execute on product development goals and deliverable.
• Ability to understand the costs, negotiate and persuade. As well as to connecting the Nike offices and the external factory operations.
• Ability to work under tight timelines and with limited information.
• Ability to work independently, proactive, self-motivated, positive work attitude, attention to detail, strong sense of responsibility.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving skills.
• Sports lover will be an advantage.