Share this job
Operations Coach, Brisbane Airport DFO
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Drive a service culture and create an in-store culture that brings the Nike brand to life
- Ensure payroll compliance, create rosters and zone charts, and adhere to cash management standards
- Assist the store to achieve financial objectives
- Lead, Coach, Drive and Inspire the Operations team
- Operational excellence: including Facilities Management, HR and Loss Prevention programs, and managing break room communications
- A passion for the NIKE brand
- Minimum 3 years general Retail experience
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Solid organization skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products and Retail business systems
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.