Share this job
Nike.net & Digital Content Specialist
Miguel Hidalgo, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Lead Mexico digital tools support to optimize the experience through CGP gates. This involves training for internal and external users across Category & Channel Sales and DGTM teams.
Be an active member of the geography and global teams to ensure the strategy and the communications are effectively implemented.
- Lead Mexico’s Nike.net strategy & execution of communications to ensure engagement, customer retention and continued growth in online Sales
- Own the roll out of Nike's Sales Tools across the Account Executives & Accounts and help the organization to enhance its capabilities and optimize its processes to become more integrated, more effective and more agile
- Raise awareness of the Nike.net website
- Establish CSI strategies and execution excellence to the sales owned gates (vSIM, MPR, iKAPM & CSI), through digital showroom enablement
- Enable and drive consistency in tools and processes across categories and functions to ensure CSI improvements and excellence.
- Partner with other functions to support efficient and effective processes. Ensure CSI sales capability development and best practices adopted that enhance the sell-in process.
IT role experience, facing account experience, Nike.Net and SAP knowledge as a plus