Share this job
Nike Direct / Key Account Operations
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
· Drive, manage and improve the supply chain for Nike Direct/Key Accounts and establish and maintain the operational alliance with Account teams and Operational support functions to support growth plans both from a revenue and profitability point of view.
· Create mutual profitability thru x-functional leadership for end to end operational excellence initiatives and supply chain integration to fuel scalable growth and continuous improvement process based on the governance model of a set of KPIs.
· Build and maintain relationships with internal & external partners
o Drive operational meetings with the account at all levels to influence and increase operational efficiencies
o Internal Nike point for Supply Chain and Customer Operations in areas such as new store openings, account marketplace health, account sales strategy, NCX, etc
o Partner closely with Nike sales leadership and Nike sales account teams
· Drive supply chain alignment, improvement, & efficiencies for both Nike and Accounts
o Voice of the customer (internal/external) on strategic projects and initiatives
o Partner with account to align supply chain initiatives and implement new supply chain services
o Be the expert in Nike and the Accounts supply chain to ensure efficient product flow all the way to the accounts floor
o On-going contact for the Customer Operations, Logistics and Transportation leadership. Nike’s point for any shipment quality, documentation and data issues.
· Manage, access and implement Nike’s service strategy with accounts
o Support sales commercial strategy/direction with account
o Develop, maintain and track account’s service level agreements
o Drive & align the VAS strategy & execution for the account through supply chain
· Review, analyze, collaborate and deliver services aligned with industry and Nike capabilities
o Research and resolve real time issues within the supply chain pipeline
o Review account deliveries to identify opportunities to increase delivery accuracy
Provide accounts and Nike internal partners with any insights derived from the marketplace
- 3 years of experience in Customer Service, Logistics, Supply Chain.
- Fluent in English: written and verbal
- Ability to travel 30% of the time