Nike.Com Consumer Service Manager
Seoul , South Korea, South Korea
Job Function: Digital
Date published: 27-Oct-2017
Report to Nike.com Director
- Develop and manage full consumer experience, including knowledge content, quality and communications in a manner that continually seek to evolve the process, tools, and metrics to support the team and provide a world class customer service experience for the end consumer
- Ensure data teams provide consistent and actionable analysis and reporting to the leadership team around experience issues, concerns, and trends.
- Offers recommendations and solutions which positively impact delivery of services to our internal and external customers.
- Identify gaps in training for both the internal and external teams based on experience results and metrics.
- Partner with the communications team to develop and implement training plans to ensure experience practices and standards are being met on an ongoing basis. Measure, evaluate and continuously improve upon the effectiveness of training and performance improvement programs.
-Utilize expertise to help develop programs and share best practices with the internal communications team and with the outsource vendor.
- Remain connected to the industry to identify trends, build resources, and keep the consumer
experience program at the fore front of the industry
- More than 7 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Fluent English writing/speaking and communication skills
- Deliver Results; Results Oriented/ Proactive/ Organizes and able to manage projects
- Make good decisions: Business Analysis/ Problem Solving/ Act Decisively
- Lead and Influence Others; Influence internally and externally/ Networking
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix organization
- Deep understanding of evolving consumer communications environment and digital landscape