Share this job
NLO Lead Costing Manager
Busan, South Korea, South Korea
- Manages all aspects of the analysis to the Category team and the costing organization. Defines and measures the financial impact of various product strategies, initiatives, and assists the Category and Global Costing Team to achieve the Gross Price Margin targets.
- Provide consultation to improve product profitability through the design, development, and implementation of product-process cost and profitability programs (NOS, Lean, Material Consolidation, Virtual Samples) that enable categories/country to meet/exceed margin targets. Help direct business efforts and have total brand costing implications. Negotiations with the factories, which have total brand costing implications.
- Support the Global Costing Director and Categories in the development and evolution of an integrated long-term strategic agenda for Global Costing that is consistent with Nike's Global Footwear Strategic Plan and Priorities and the Country Strategic Plan and Priorities, with an emphasis on improved profitability and margins.
- Have the capability to coach people and lead a team.
- 5 Years in Finance, cost or lean accounting, manufacturing, production, engineering or footwear product creation or minimum 3 years of Nike product development
-Fluent in English