Share this job
Multibrand Planning Analyst
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Deliver the financial year budget targets and results through effective performance management
- Produce forecast submissions on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis in line with set deadlines
- Update forecast financial models prior to review meetings, including detailed analysis, narrative and commentary
- Produce and manage 12-month budgets and 18-month rolling forecasts that accurately reflect the direction of Nike Pacific, with the involvement of key stakeholders
- Manage Warehousing & Freight and Inventory forecasting, and provide Supply Chain finance support
- Partner with the wider business to ensure that information and data required to make informed business decisions is provided in a timely manner and is 100% accurate
- Weekly forecast tracking, and leading the preparation and review of tracking reports to show expected revenue results for the month versus forecast
- Lead and represent Finance in weekly operational and integrated account meetings
- Contribute to continuous improvement, reviewing timelines, processes and capabilities to streamline tasks and enhance business planning and reporting
- Please note that during peak periods, irregular work hours may be required.
- A tertiary degree in Commerce, Accounting and/or related field preferred
- Previous relevant work experience, financial retail experience advantageous
- CA, CPA or CIMA qualification preferred
- Exceptional analytical, forecasting and budgeting skills
- Evidence of business partnering exposure and the ability to work effectively in a complex matrix environment
- Strong attention to detail, communication, influence and stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility and high tolerance for ambiguity
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- TM1, SAP and/or COGNOS knowledge preferred.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.