Share this job
Merchandise Information Coordinator
Shanghai, China, China
- Ensure on time, consistent, accurate delivery of Merchandising Information in Nike System at each gate.
- Own management of category FW, AP, and EQ samples
- Support Category/Marketplace activities at each gate, drive communications cross function to support category business.
- Be able to provide category performance deep dive at regular cadence to support merchandising business Decisions.
- Understand own category business and be the center of information in Merchandising community as well as downstream teams.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good Writing and Oral English Skill
- Good excel skill
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.