Share this job
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
We’re looking for a Media Manager to lead Nike’s Integrated Media team in Brazil. You'll manage all Media channels, online and offline, driving quantitative and qualitative analysis to support our media planning, shape tactical plans, manage the media team and media agencies and identify & deliver solutions to improve our media results.
You must be a self-starter, go-getter, high-energy, self-motivated, flexible-thinker, result-oriented, have strong technical and analytical skills, have a great sense of ownership and urgency and great communication and relationship skills to work across diverse teams and partners. You’ll need those skills as you work not only across Nike’s teams but also across agencies, all media partners and Nike’s global organization. Must be thoughtful about the consumer and understand the value of a premium consumer experience.
As our Nike Media Manager, you'll be a trusted member of our team with the following responsibilities:
- Manage Online and Offline Media Channels, throughout all the consumer journey, from awareness to conversion to retention.
- Create and organize long-term roadmaps and customer driven channel strategies against marketing priorities.
- Manage media budget and e-commerce sales forecasts.
- Understand complex business capabilities and partner with tech partners to define technical requirements and business needs.
- Manage SEO Optimizations.
- Manage Media agencies.
- Build deep, trusting relationships with key stakeholders so you become a reliable source and partner.
- Align Brand and Performance media strategies.
- Drive innovation thru Media.
- Analyze all media KPIs daily.
- Elaborate media strategy and tactical plans.
- Share experiences and results with other countries.
- Challenge teams to ensure the media approach is continuously evolving.
- Always strive for efficiency and a better working process.
- Participate in Media and Ecommerce events.
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who has had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Post-graduation degree preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in English is required.
- Experience working with SEM, SEO, Affiliates, Retargeting, Shopping Channels, FacebookAds, Programmatic Media, Youtube, Email marketing, TV and OOH.
- Experience leading a team.
- Experience working with Adobe Analytics/Omniture is preferred.
- Experience working with e-commerce.
- Proven ability to support and elaborate activities with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive recommendations.
- Superior writing, communication, presentation skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, with advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and working in a dynamic, results-oriented environment.
- Unique balance of disciplined strategic thinking, creative passion, and a willingness to be hands-on.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.