Share this job
Marketplace Operations Strategic Account/ Channel Manager
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
We are recruiting for the position of Marketplace Operations Strategic Account/Channel Manager to join the Marketplace Operations team; this is a permanent position reporting to the Pacific Marketplace Operations Manager.
The mission of the Marketplace Operations Strategic Account/Channel Manager is to service fewer, better* accounts with easy access to product where they want, driving sustainable growth, order management business results, inventory productivity and mutual profitability. The success of our Marketplace Operations team is critical to our overall objective of providing service excellence to our consumers.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Supervise, lead and coach a team of Account Coordinators through daily operations and activities, aligning resources where needed, and tracking results
- Maintain day-to-day order book health and integrity from order receipt through delivery to customer and any subsequent claims
- Ensure customer service is achieved with all communications with internal and external stakeholders handled in a timely and efficient manner to provide a premium level of satisfaction
- Identify and resolve day-to-day technical and operational problems that impact the efficiency and effectiveness of own team and other teams with interrelated processes
- Create and execute marketplace operations initiatives and action plans to improve efficiency and accomplish operational objectives within the team, with guidance and oversight from management
- Communicate new procedures, programs and/or policies to representatives. Serves as a liaison with management for both escalations and process improvement initiatives
- Focus on the adherence to policies and standard processes that drive efficiencies and are audit compliant
- Primary APLA contact for Fewer Better account order related questions.
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
- A tertiary degree in Business, Commerce, Accounting and/or related field
- Previous experience in a related role and/or in Project Management
- Demonstrated team leadership and people management experience, coupled with the ability to build rapport and business partnerships
- Proven customer service, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen and proven ability to meet targets and KPIs
- Solution-oriented, capable of demonstrating initiative and making sound business decisions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and quickly understand new information and situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SAP desirable.