Share this job
Marketplace Operations Coordinator
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
At Nike we see our Operations function as a source of competitive advantage. This role is part of the Marketplace Operations team. As a Marketplace Operations Coordinator, your role is to drive seasonal execution with speed and agility, keep the marketplace clean and healthy. You will partner with other teams to execute daily product flow, guide launches and initiatives to provide support services for priority markets and strategic partners.
Your goal is to elevate service for our customers and consumers, maximize inventory productivity through collaboration with accounts team and retailers to win at the moment of truth by delivering the right product, to the right place at the right time. You will also drive continuous process improvement efforts within operations by working across all interfacing organizations.
- Work closely with other teams to align “bottoms-up” shipping goals with “tops-down” shipping expectations.
Prioritize specific shipments for accelerated delivery, identify risks and opportunities across customers.
Managing day-to-day order book performance and adherence to policies for a cluster of accounts across Southeast-Asia countries.
- Monitor and resolve any issues that might come up with orders. Ensure order book accuracy & integrity through an order validation process.
- Pro-active management of orders book with issue on demand/supply match.
- Work with customers and Nike teams to align, track and deliver orders to meet financial goals.
- Provide timely resolution of issues causing un-shippable inventory.
- Timely execution of customer requested cancellations on orders within terms.
- Timely execution of returns and claims request, ensuring account credit status is accurate.
- Reviewing and communicating order book related actions with sales in a timely and efficient manner.
- Degree with at least 2 years of Customer Service/Logistics/Operational working experience Or High school diploma or equivalent a minimum of 5 years customer Service/order fulfillment/Operational working experience.
- Proven Customer Service Skills, Proficiency in Problem Solving and Decision making.
- Excellent Communication and Influencing Skills.
- Demonstrated Initiative and ability to work independently.
- Computer skill: Ms Office (Excel – pivoting / vlookup)