At Nike we see our Operations function as a source of competitive advantage. This role is part of the Marketplace Operations team, who will service one of our Global strategic partners.
In this role, you are required to drive seasonal execution with speed and agility, through partnership with other teams to execute daily product flow, guide launches and initiatives to provide services for priority markets and strategic partners.
Your goal is to provide premium services aligned to APLA strategy for our Global strategic customers to drive a mutually profitable relationship, maximize inventory productivity through strong connections and elevated communications with strategic partners and integrated account teams to win at the moment of truth by delivering the right product, to the right place at the right time. You will also drive continuous process improvement efforts within operations by working across all interfacing organizations to keep the marketplace clean and healthy.
- Provide premium customer service and monitors daily activities on behalf of account from order capture to returns/claims.
- Provide premium order management services in alignment with APLA service strategy.
- Accountable for day to day order book health and integrity for specific strategic account.
- Ensure adherence to policies and standard processes that drive efficiencies and are audit compliant.
- Manage and executes orders against account plans in partnership with account operations and sales.
- Support account operations in adopting and executing processes and SC improvements.
- Work closely with the integrated account team to align “bottoms-up” shipping goals with “tops-down” shipping expectations.
1. Degree with at least 3-5 years of customer service/logistics/operational working experience or high school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years customer service/order fulfillment/operational working experience
2. Proven customer service skills, proficiency in problem solving and decision making
3. Excellent communication and influencing skills.
4. Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently.
5. Computer skill: Ms Office (Excel – pivoting / vlookup)
6. SAP Experience preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Nike Job Alerts
Sign up to stay up to date with the latest opportunities.
We Are Nike
Diversity & Inclusion
We Are Equals