Share this job
Manufacturing 2020 Strategic Sourcing Framework Operations Manager, Global Sourcing & Manufacturing
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
In Global Sourcing and Manufacturing, our mission is to serve the Athlete through world class manufacturing and product excellence. To ensure that our organization remains agile and prepared to meet the shifting needs of the Athlete, the Manufacturing 2020 initiative will provide focus and strategic leadership to the bodies of work required to evolve the GSM operating model.
As the Strategic Sourcing Framework (SSF) Operations Manager, you will be responsible for providing operational support to the Nike Liaison Offices in conducting capability assessments of our strategic factory partners. You will work with teams across multiple functions across the globe in developing, coordinating, and executing an annual calendar and schedule of activities to collect, evaluate, and report data on our factories. You will coordinate and work across a virtual team of functional leadership (~20-30 team leaders), to run SSF operational process through them and to provide them with the tools, training and oversight that they need to manage the extended team of evaluators. You will serve as a critical member of the SSF Project Team to develop and maintain processes, tools, and policies to support the SSF operations, and lead communications and operational activities to ensure their adoption and application.
Successful candidates will bring flexibility, curiosity and the ability to drive results across a broad range of stakeholders to the role.
- · Develop an annual calendar of assessments of strategic factory partners in order to meet business requirements.
- · Collaborate with evaluation leads and teams to develop detailed schedules as needed to ensure evaluations are completed on time.
- · Communicate the calendar and schedule of activities to Nike functional teams and factory partners.
- · Oversee and coordinate the execution of evaluation activities across Nike Liaison Offices in accordance with the annual calendar.
- · Monitor and report on the execution of evaluation activities, and work with teams to adjust schedules as needed to meet calendar requirements.
- · Escalate issues as needed to Nike Liaison Office and WHQ leadership and ensure issues are resolved and requirements are met.
- · Serve as the central point of contact for the GSM Center of Excellence to develop and improve SSF tools and reports.
- · Capture lessons learned and lead continuous improvement projects.
- · Maintain the SSF Playbook, which includes process documentation, governance, and associated policies.
- · Provide training to new evaluation leads and team members.
- · Support the SSF project team in implementing and operationalizing the SSF processes and system.
- Provide operational support to the SSF to ensure accurate data entry and management, and resolution of data entry issues.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience operating a complex function or program in a matrix environment.
- · Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- · Master’s degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- · Experience working in business performance management including data consolidation. /analysis in the areas of Operations or Finance is preferred.
- · Strong skills in data management and ability to visualize complex concepts and data.
- · Strong knowledge of project management and transition management principles and methodologies.
- · Experience driving stakeholder engagement, communication and training activities.
- · Experience working in Sourcing and Manufacturing preferred.
- · Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- · Ability to collaborate with peers and senior leadership.
- · Leads by example and promotes teamwork to achieve initiative objectives.
- · Develops and embraces new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization.
- · Fosters teamwork and works cooperatively to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions.
- Positively influences others to achieve results in the best interest of the organization.