Manager Digital Commerce Partnerships
Singapore , Singapore, Singapore
Job Function: Digital
Date published: 12-Sep-2017
- Provides people leadership. Participates in activities such as work planning, process development, resource optimization, employee goal setting, coaching, hiring decisions, and performance monitoring. Trains or mentors staff.
- General: Identifies, investigates, evaluates and negotiates acquisitions/divestitures and strategic business alliances that are in line with the organization's long-range goals.
- Evaluates and develops new market initiatives and analyzes business opportunities. Develops proposals, including feasibility studies, for new business opportunities.
- Strategic Planning: Manage strategic planning processes as needed to ensure the development of strategic initiatives, action plans and score carding.
- Manage process and train business managers in strategic planning competencies. Liaise with Director of Operations and Finance to insure financial integration and accuracy.
- Project Management: Be the lead in creating functional plans against defined projects that, when pulled together, will accomplish targeted revenue opportunities. Lead the functional teams in driving selected projects forward to completion. Facilitate functional meetings to solidify plans and recommendations.
- Industry Leadership: Work within the Business Development Team to develop the long term strategic plan to position the company as a willing and proactive Industry Leader. Facilitate with the Commercial Team to drive process around Customer Events, Industry Events, and Communication.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 years of related experience preferred.
- Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions.
- Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business .
- Must have a strong passion for the NIKE brand and sports.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications.