Shanghai , China, China
Job Function: Supply Chain
Date published: 2-Aug-2017
Vendor Management (40%)
- Manage transportation vendors’ performance to ensure high level delivery service to all customer
- Draft and evaluate monthly vendor QPR score.
- Organize monthly F2F performance and projects review meeting.
- Drive vendors’ initiatives for project follow up and summarize result with PPT.
- Review and feedback to vendors’ weekly updates.
- On-site visit vendor’s office for POD (proof of delivery) audit.
Daily Operation (30%)
- Keep active communication with all cross functional teams to resolve transportation related issues and update the status of in-transit shipment or solutions.
- Arrange transportation resource and provide solutions for the urgent delivery request.
- Exceptional cases handling.
- Responsible for the TMS (Data master/ NIKE tracking) data validation and vendor communication.
- Data analysis & PPT draft to support the project manager.
Reporting & Data (30%)
- Monthly KPI & POD checking report
- Month end early & late shipment report
- Monthly billing, payment and cargo claim report
- Weekly DTC DOT report
- Return shipment tracking report
- Quarterly upload Great China CO2 emission data by Cognos and check global data accuracy.
- Record meeting minutes after cross-functional meeting.