Logistic Analyst (Outbound Operations)
Petaling Jaya , Selangor, Malaysia
Job Function: Supply Chain
Date published: 12-Sep-2017
- Understands the key business drivers, contribute to the SEA&India target.
- Support Internal cross function meeting with cross function team to ensure business targets are meet.
- Managing country Outbound function - Responsible for maintaining, tracking, and analyzing all outbound shipments, including working with the 3PL provider.
- Analyze key account demand and deliver “Right product in Right timing and Right Marketplace”.
- Ensure deliveries are delivered on time and fulfill DIFOT target.
- Review all customer priorities & deliverables.
- Service differentiation for our 11 trade zones and strategic accounts
- Execute an efficient and effective RTV program that ensures a cleaner marketplace, healthy MOH and fuel our NFS channel growth. Ensure seamless RTV process in KDC – quick turnover time for processing and CN issuance
- Drive LEAN process improvement efforts across the Country Operation & 3PL teams.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report for Outbound Function.
- Knowledge on Inbound and Inventory function for back up purpose.
Requirements of the position include:
- Bachelor Degree or Higher.
- At least 5 years in Logistics Management, Supply Chain or a related field.
- Strong logical and analytical aptitude, able to work with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently & Self-motivation.
- Equipped with 3PL management experience or similar functions
- Positive energy and willing to learn other functions within Operations
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- Good computer skill in MS office, SAP preferable.