Share this job
Lead Digital Compliance Analyst
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the role
- Through your analysis, deliver guidance to ensure consumer experiences and internal data collection are consistent with Nike privacy principles as well as applicable laws.
- Encourage privacy best practices through consistent analysis, feedback, and follow-through with product and engineering teams.
- Liaise with other team members and with the Legal department to maintain subject matter expertise, contribute to team knowledge, and maintain consistency with our business partners.
- Act as the Nike Privacy representative for Japan and South Korea, in day-to-day activities with Nike business, legal, and technology stakeholders.
- Represent the needs of the APAC region back into the Global Privacy program.
- Bachelors’ degree. Degrees demonstrating focus on the intersection of technology, compliance and policy are particularly applicable. 5 years relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
- A passion for privacy and good judgment about the expectations of average technology users.
- Strong ability to communicate the importance of privacy as a business differentiator and core value provided to consumers beyond legal compliance.
- 5 years professional experience in a role involving privacy, compliance, or information security.
- Experience working with, and influencing, business leaders in promotion of consistent practices and policy.
- Tenacity in achieving goals while maintaining good relationships.
- Experience working with Information Technology teams. Understanding of development practices producing high-availability consumer-facing applications preferred.
- Experience working with legal concepts, particularly as it affects digital experiences.
- Able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced IT environment, where willingness to learn and adapt is critical.
- Fluency in English (minimum TOEIC 800+) required and proficiency in Japanese, Korean or other major Asian languages will be highly regarded.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE’s prior permission.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.