Share this job
Lead (Apparel), Birkenhead Point
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Inspire: lead, coach and act as a source of inspiration for your zoned team
- Motivate: assist the team to achieve targets by unlocking their potential
- Inform: maintain expert-level product knowledge
- Provide: train and offer feedback to your fellow peers to elevate the team, and most importantly, have fun!
- Previous relevant retail experience
- A passion for the NIKE brand
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound computer proficiency
- A natural sense of urgency
- An energetic demeanor.
- At Nike we believe in human potential. We will invest in you as a Leader and focus on your development
- Monthly product bonus
- Generous product discount
- Access to special release product
- Premium Store Fit-Out – including a dedicated stockroom, training room, employee lounge and office.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.