Internships Marketing (Student's Program) - Nike Mexico
Miguel Hidalgo , Distrito Federal, Mexico
Job Function: Internship
Date published: 11-Jan-2016
At Nike, curiosity is life. Technology, sports, connectivity, sustainable design and science, unlock an incredible opportunity to experiment like never before. Nike interns are vital contributors to the company’s relentless pursuit of advancing human potential.
In Nike’s internship program, undergraduate students get a full immersion into the brand’s culture of curiosity and innovation. Interns interact with top company leaders, tackle complex business challenges, and build relationships and skills that endure far beyond their several months at Nike. They work on teams such as Merchandising, Marketing Retail and practically interact with every other area of the company. They gain access to Nike’s employees benefits such as product discounts and will have Monthly Learning Meetings with the Nike Mexico Leaders.
Every year, the hundreds of Nike interns not only help push forward athletic performance; they push their own boundaries in creativity, teamwork and personal growth.
Internships may be available every 6 months in Mexico City and Guadalajara. Applicants must be studding when they apply for an internship. If you’re up for the challenge of finding your greatness with Nike, check out what’s available now and when apply please attach your resumé.
- Professional Practices re-validation program instead of receiving paycheck
- Students enrolled at least on the seventh semester preferably Marketing or related
- Submit responsive letter from their University in case of accident
- Having availability of 5 hours a day for 6 months + 1 week
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook
- English level up to 80%
We are looking for: