Share this job
Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Analyst
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Provide analytical and reporting support for Territory IBP processes
- Prepare deliverables to support local & Geo Executive/Management IBP Meetings, including agendas, decks and action item follow up
- Create ad-hoc analysis, including scenario planning, with a focus on risks, opportunities and mitigation plans
- Drive data integrity and alignment on the Integrated Business Planning process and support story telling of the monthly Consensus Planning (Net Ship) process
- Understand and articulate how business trends impact cross functional teams
- Effectively process data into meaningful information to reveal actionable insights (connect the dots to present complex information quickly and clearly).
- A tertiary degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain, Finance and/or related field
- Previous relevant experience within a similar business environment, preferably a large organisation
- An understanding of broad operational, financial and marketplace concepts
- Sound business analysis and quantitative skills to approach scenarios methodically with fact-based insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presenting, collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability to foster strong relationships with Nike partners across functions, in both Pacific and WHQ
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Tableau/Cognos experience favourable.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.