Share this job
Innvictus Retail Planner
Miguel Hidalgo, Distrito Federal, Mexico
- Build/refine a style-level plan to color and size based on retail strategies and opportunities; ensure plan reconciles with topline financial plan developed by the Business Planner
- Create recommended regular and markdown sales plan and timing
- Align with and make recommendations to Merchandising regarding seasonal product flow strategies
- Incorporate the estimated impact of seasonal marketing stories, initiatives and messages into plans while considering the accounts retail calendar.
- Develop style plans aligned with power item / story placement (aisles, tables, etc.)
- Develop recommended inventory flow for Account based on business plan and current Account / store cluster / store performance and available stock & sale data
- Align plan with input and collaboration from key stakeholders including the Account, Sales, Merchandising, Planning, Retail Brand Presentation and Marketing
- Weekly recap and analysis of best and slow sellers vs. plan and LY
- Weekly performance review of key items and stories for the season
- Mid-season hind sighting of key items and assortment performance
- Recap the performance of the assortment including average weekly sell-through, color performance, and SKU productivity
- Analyze and report key item contribution
- Provide insights and recommendations to key stakeholders e.g. Account, Sales, Merchandising, Retail Brand, for future season planning
- Recap performance of marketing and seasonal stories and proactively provide insights for future planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Fashion, Marketing or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience in Buying, Planning, Allocation and/or Vendor Sales for a multi-store retailer or Assortment Planning experience with other apparel / footwear wholesale organization; 2 years’ additional experience in lieu of a degree
- Comprehensive understanding of retail math
- Experience in gross margin profitability planning
- Ability to create monthly reports, style-level sales plans, track promotional calendar/events and pre-meeting prep
- Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred
- Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications; proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Experience with planning software/tools and merchandise management systems is preferred
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions
- Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.