Ho Chi Minh City , Vietnam, Vietnam
Job Function: Manufacturing & Engineering
Date published: 26-May-2017
The nature of the work is focused on using Industrial Engineering tools and techniques to improve the production of products. The successful candidate will analyze data to identify and implement improvements in development and production processes. The candidate will work across footwear categories, factory partners, and functional engineering teams.
Key Accountabilities (Responsibilities):
- Partner with Nike and Factory teams to drive efficiency improvements and reduce manufacturing costs
- Use a predetermined motion time system (PMTS) to create, maintain, verify and communicate pre-determined labor standards for footwear within Nike.
- Collaborate with Nike and factory partners to develop OEE tracking and use OEE to drive improvements in machinery and processes
- Use a data-driven approach to optimize and modernize entire footwear manufacturing value streams
- Collect and analyze data to isolate constraints and drive improvement in factory capacity
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering or a related field from an accredited University.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Industrial Engineering techniques such as Observational Time / Pre-Determined Motion Studies, Line Balancing, Line Utilization / Capacity analysis, Value vs Non-Value process analysis, Value Stream Mapping.
- Has some understanding of process control and/or Quality Assurance concepts
- Has the ability to independently manage projects and communicate progress and priorities to management and internal customers.