Share this job
IRM Nike.com Internship
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the role
At Nike we see a vast amount of potential in the digital world. Over the years Nike has never been afraid to explore digital opportunities early on and that’s one of the areas where we hold a strong competitive advantage. As our Nike.com Intern, you will be joining a team whose primary objective is to spread the Swoosh across a number of owned and external channels and will be working closely with merchandising, category brand and membership teams, as well as a number of external partners.
In this role, you’ll need to work with the team to coordinate all efforts and overcome resource constraints. You will be expected to help the team with Nike.com, email, LINE and app day-to-day tasks and reporting. You will also be expected to present your findings and insights to the broader team on a regular basis. We are looking for a strong team player who will be comfortable navigating the Nike matrix and working with multiple partners toward a common goal.
- Improve digital experience of Nike on owned platforms by engaging the team and bringing analytics and intuition into one place.
- Work with external agencies and audience selection teams to ensure smooth and targeted communication with consumers on owned channels (LINE, email, apps).
- Partner with geography counterparts and strive to increase efficiency of the day-to-day operations.
- Link site metrics to overall brand metrics for evaluation of strategy vs execution.
- Find inefficiencies in the team’s operation and provide ideas to ensure smooth and lean day-to-day operation.
- Good understanding of NIKE brand, digital platforms and Japanese consumer.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Fluency in Japanese and business level English ability.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.