Share this job
Head Coach, Canberra
Canberra, ACT, Australia
- Drive a Service Culture
- Leadership & People Development
- Deliver Financial Results
- Operational Excellence
- Merchant Excellence
- Minimum 3 years of Retail management experience
- Extensive experience and ability to lead the delivery of high levels of customer service
- Retail operations, budgeting, inventory control, planning, and people leadership experience required
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products and Retail business systems.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.