Share this job
HR Services Director, Asia Pacific
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
About the role
As our HR Services Director, you will be a critical member of Nike, Inc.’s Global HR Services Leadership Team leading the service delivery team and managing integrated HR services operational teams. This role will oversee Nike’s HR shared services center for the Asia Pacific region where you will lead teams through direct and indirect reporting across Employee Advisory, Benefits & Compensation, Payroll, Talent Operations, Data Administration, Tax and Compliance services.
- Lead team responsible for front-line employee advisory.
- Accountable to drive end to end service delivery and influence HR processes and solutions in service of our employees’ experience
- Be single point of contact for senior HRBPs within the region.
- Forge excellent partnership with HR leadership teams and COEs at driving the voice of the employees to develop, implement, and deliver new and/or improved service programs.
- Represent the voice of the region within operational services (e.g. data needs, process changes, expanded employee support, etc.)
- Provide leadership, coaching and guidance to a team of functional specialists who support employees across the organization throughout the employment lifecycle for employees, managers, HRBPs and executives.
- Develop and deliver on key Employee Service and Operational Metrics.
- Partner with Center of Excellence teams in related initiatives and programs to ensue readiness.
What success looks like
1. ONE HR – We are one HR team working across Operational Services, COEs and HRBPs. We act as one integrated team that supports each other for the success of the entire HR team.
2. FLAWLESS EXECUTION – We standby our commitment to quality and compliance in everything that we do, placing the employees at the center of our decisions. We deliver flawlessly on HR services so that our employees and managers can focus on their work.
3. AGILITY & RESPONSIVENESS – Nike does not stand still as a business and neither should we. We are agile in responding to changing business needs and are constantly creating the future of HR service delivery whether in technology, vendors, operations or solutions.
- Consumer orientation: our consumer is our employees; apply the lens of the employee in everything that we do, from the process, to the end product/service, the technology and the user experience.
- People leadership/coaching: our teams are our assets; we strive to lead, drive, coach and inspire our team members every single day.
- Communication and Influencing: clear and succinct written/oral communications are critical; we partner and align with each other to do what is best for the consumer and Nike.
- Analytical: ability to sift through complex data/problems and translate them to insights, actions and solutions.
- Curiosity: continuous learning, asking questions and listening with intent; we are always on the lookout for better ways of doing things, we do not settle for the status quo.
- Managing Ambiguity: leading through grey areas, ability to analyze and provide solutions.
- Collaboration: we win as a team, we set the pace and champion collaboration across our functions and business; we are stronger together when we respect and leverage each others’ strengths.
Experience we value
- 10 years+ experience in HR Operations and one or more HR fields
- 5 years+ managerial experience in leading large teams on the ground or virtually.
- Experience working in a matrix environment with bold and dotted line reporting.
- Multi-national corporate experience working across different time zones and geographies.
- Familiarity with the region’s labor regulations and employment tax laws.
- Experience with HR systems, solutions and technology.
- Experience in leading and implementing new HR programs and initiatives.