Share this job
Seoul, South Korea, South Korea
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Team: Finance Accounting
Job title: GL Accountant
Work Location: Seoul
- Perform monthly finance closing for Fixed asset, SG&A contract related transactions and ensure accounting process of responsible areas to comply with the global accounting policy
- Provide monthly reconciliation of specific balance sheet accounts and prepare report quarterly and yearly global reporting package
- Manage fixed asset module in SAP and depreciation expense schedule under US GAAP and Korean GAAP
- Manage vendor master process and perform related SOX control activities.
- Support VAT return filling on time and corporate income tax return.
- Support the effectiveness of finance process and seek for process improvement.
- Provide ad-hoc support for special finance reporting, global project, and SOX audit.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- Over 5 years Finance/Accounting work experience
- Experience in SAP or other ERP
- Good English communication skills and high proficient in Excel
- Sincere with integrity, positive attitude and good team player
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE’s prior permission.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.