Share this job
Finance Manager, Hurley
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the Hurley Finance team
Deep knowledge and experience in the industry is fundamental but we also see importance in communication and leadership skills and effective alignment with Sales, Product, and other functions. Our mission is to fuel the growth of Hurley by identifying opportunities and catalyze action to drive value for every shareholder. We are driven by curiosity, discipline and passion and our vision is to become the number 1 surf brand for consumers at retail.
About the role
As our Finance Manager, you’ll play a significant role in This role will require some travel to Hurley Headquarters in Costa Mesa, California.. You’ll interface with the leadership members in Japan and HQ to plan and execute financial strategies and scenarios, and analyze results and explain variances. Also, you’ll be responsible for ensuring accounting process in accordance with Company policy and US GAAP. You will need to prioritize deliverables across complex bodies of work in a timely manner.
- Lead the development of growth strategies to drive Market Share and expand Gross Margins.
- Lead the planning and forecast process.
- Evaluate financial risks and opportunities and communicate effectively to Leadership teams.
- Partner closely with the business to drive results.
- Implement and develop proper accounting process to meet global accounting policy and ensure the existence and effectiveness of robust internal controls environment.
- Bachelors’ degree in a business-related field with emphasis in finance or accounting (MBA from reputable program a plus)
- 5+ years of work experience in financial analysis, financial/strategic planning, and/or controlling
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Team player with commercial mindset and
- Fluency in Japanese and English (TOEIC: 800+)
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE’s prior permission.