Share this job
Finance Governance & Control Analyst
Seoul, South Korea, South Korea
Team: Finance Governance & Control (내부 감사)
Job title: Financial Governance & Control Analyst
Work Location: Seoul, South Korea
Financial Governance & Control Analyst position will be responsible for designing and implementation of internal controls, policies and procedures.
You will be also in charge of planning and conducting of quarterly operational reviews and SOX audits to assess financial risks and internal controls.
- Define key controls and perform control tests in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act or guidance & methodology from world headquarter
- Develop business process workflows and control activities upon Risk and Control Matrix for key controls and perform periodic tests
- Update and monitor Key light (Governance Risk management and Compliance Tool) and maintain territory process flowcharts
- Prepare/Coordinate audits(SOX/Corporate audit) and remediate deficiencies
- Perform Quarterly Operational Review to identify areas in need of operations efficiency and report review results to Management
- Audit specific types of business processes, transactions, flows, primarily based on the Risk and ad-hoc request
- Conduct risk assessment and set an action plan to build an effective controls environment and plan remediation action plans
- Review, support roll-out, and provide advice on the company policies & procedures
- Lead and support projects to Identify areas for opportunities to improve and enhance internal controls on ad-hoc basis and work on standardization of local process & practices to global guidance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related business field with 5+ years’ experience in accounting or auditing
- Experience with a multi-national company or public accounting firm and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred
- Experience in SOX control and process documentation, testing and remediation.
- Familiar with PCAOB guidance and COSO framework
- Extensive knowledge of business process controls and automated business controls
- Effective communication in both English and Korean
- Strong self-motivator with ability to create and deliver solutions and analytically think through despite obstacles or ambiguity. Equipped capacity to prioritize and handle multiple projects and deliverables.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.