Share this job
The facilities manager will be the point of contact for any related issues to the installations and maintenance of the property and be the key coordinator between the store and its respective contractors. This role also implies sound communication skills to facilitate fluid conversation and relationship between the store leadership team and the property management.
Assure the effective functioning of the facility to provide an efficient, safe and premium shopping experience and working environment for consumers and Nike athletes.
General installations management to better leverage cost manage control will also be highly valued.
This role should, at principal, use the best business practices to manage resources, services and processes to meet the needs of the company.
- Create short and long term plans and manage facilities and maintenance for SH flagship store
- Provide prompt response to store maintenance and supplies ordering requests and issues, and check completed work by contractors and vendors
- Cooperate with internal and external partners for implementing best practice processes to drive cost efficient solutions
- Verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing for cost control
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections
- Manage and train a team on usage of facility service tools, equipment and reports
- Work with training partners to ensure consistency across all digital components of the store
- Triaging, troubleshooting and fixing problems and incidents – collaborating with Nike GCHQ & WHQ teams, using vendor and third-party tools and technical support where required
- Communicating and prioritizing issues, proposing and documenting solutions to business partners as well as technical IT teams
- Provide support outside of normal business hours as well as after hour or "on-call" support when necessary to solve high profile issues or complete critical path projects
- Serve as single point of contact for the Nike Service Desk and Retail Operations Center for all in store incidents
- Bachelor or above in Facilities Management, Facilities Engineering or related qualification such as project management, business management or construction management
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in building management, relevant to either office or hospitality backgrounds.
- Solid knowledge of maintenance and materials
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Good English skill both in written and spoken