Share this job
Shanghai, China, China
- The nature of the work is focused on creating product and brand demand; understanding the marketplace, consumer and retail landscape; and effectively presenting company and/or product information.
Family: Retail Brand
- Responsible for strategic and creative thinking around developing programs and processes that will bring Nike closer to consumers and vice versa.
- Cultivate and maintain the integrity of Nike and EKIN brand culture and product stories through personal experiences and global collaborations by means of personal consumer experiences, and providing local qualitative marketplace insights.
- Support the continued growth of key categories by delivering essential technical product knowledge to key consumer influences.
- Be an ambassador of Nike heritage and values within both the Nike organization and the community at large.
- Recognized as an expert within the company and industry
- Navigates through internal and or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements
- Leads teams to achieve all set objectives
- Able to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally. Strong command of English is a must.
- Decisions are guided by extensive experience and functional objectives
- Anticipates internal/external business issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Has developed depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Delivering Solutions:Quickly and proactively solves problems and finds solutions to problems with broad impact on the business; Develops innovative training concepts that adapts to current and future retail environments (i.e. Digital)
- Presents structured ideas, navigates potential objections and persuades others to adopt a different point of view through functional expertise and retail knowledge;
- Makes decisions within general functional, company and industry guidelines
- Manage team personnel decisions and structures while being accountable for expected seasonal deliverables ;
- Is accountable for identifying, managing and evolving projects or programs with manageable risks and resource requirements;
- Manages budgets for across territory and GEO for all functional projects or significant programs
- Aligns programs and work in support of Retail Brand, Stores Marketing and Category Brand Marketing plans;
- integrates company mission into projects; leads or participates in key initiatives, programs or products with moderate to wide visibility;
- Ensure team is well versed and practices brand integrity at all times, in-line with global and geo specific directives;
- Responsible for actions and managing risks that have shared or moderate impact on business ;
- Leads decisions and actions that impact company image and require strong leadership
- Provides clear and confident vision and direction for the EKIN team, as guided by global and geo leadership
- Able to provide stability through changes and unpredictable situations
- Adapts and adopts global and geo plans and priorities to address local retail, service and operational challenges while maintaining highest level of execution and standards
- Typically requires a 4-year college degree and minimum of 3 years directly relevant work experience