Share this job
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
About the role
As an E-Commerce Specialist, the nature of your work is focused on creating and servicing product demand. You’ll be responsible to perform activities to administer and support the sales force; Prepare sales reports and recap of shipments, bookings, backlogs, and related activities. You may also be accountable for such services as territory alignment, sales activity reporting and analysis, budget preparation/monitoring, field communications, sales tools, etc. You will also ensure tools and process are created and utilized consistently across categories and geographies to ensure GTM excellence. To that end, you’ll,
- Lead South East Asia Nike.net (B2B) e-commerce strategy & execution of communications to ensure engagement, customer retention and continued growth in online Sales.
- Own the roll out of Nike's Sales Tools across the Account Executives & Accounts and help the organization to enhance its capabilities and optimize its processes to become more integrated, more effective and more agile.
- Raise awareness of the Nike.net website on B2B.
- Introduce new ideas and innovative software projects to enhance sales organization processes.
- Update, maintain and create website categories.
- Establish GTM strategies and execution excellence to the sales owned gates (vSIM, MPR, iKAPM & CSI), through evaluation, measurement and cross functional feedback.
- Enable and drive consistency in tools and processes across categories and functions to ensure GTM improvements and excellence.
- Partner with other functions to support efficient and effective processes. Ensure GTM sales capability development and best practices adopted that enhance the sell-in process. Virtually manage teams and/or projects from initial scope through execution.
Requirements for this position include:
- Should be a graduate.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Inquisitive with the keen ability to find solutions for adhoc issues, and change user behaviors when appropriate
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at various levels with different and converging timelines
- Ability to work independently but have a strong knowledge of cross-team collaboration
- Nike.net and SAP knowledge a plus