Share this job
Digital Compliance (Privacy) Analyst Manager
Shanghai, China, China
As a Digital Compliance (Privacy) Analyst Manager, you will be leading a team of Analysts in the review of digital products for consumers and internal users, to ensure that proper compliance controls (including privacy and other regulatory requirements) exist for digital experiences. You will be a player/coach providing, at times, direct guidance to development and product teams for specific products, while also providing organization, coaching, and direction for your reporting to you. You will take ownership of relationships with those in leadership roles in your portfolio areas, thereby understanding the nature and cadence of the work, and facilitating the embedding of your Analysts within those product and engineering teams. You will ensure that work related to your portfolio area is being properly reported and that appropriate liaisons with Legal are occurring. Key will be the ability to foster a technically and professionally supportive environment for the team, to set up your team for success, while supporting Nike and Privacy team policies.
- Competence in direct privacy and compliance counseling across multiple product types and situations.
- Thoughtful and proactive in extending and improving internal processes.
- Demonstrated influencing and presentation capabilities evidenced by thought leadership extending to other teams
- Competence in global privacy principles and regulations across multiple types of digital experiences.
- Proven track record of demonstrating solid judgment and making balanced grey-area decisions.
- Familiarity with the digital commerce landscape in Greater China.
- Ability to lead a team, as demonstrated by successfully managing others directly, or by contributing to team processes, training, and professional support of others.
- Experience working with, and influencing, business leaders in promotion of consistent practices and policy.
- Experience working with Information Technology teams. Understanding of development practices preferably producing high-availability consumer-facing applications.
- Able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced IT environment, where willingness to learn and adapt is critical
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Ability to pass a 7-year background investigation
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.