Share this job
Digital Commerce Partnerships Manager
About the Marketplace Development team
1. Create the marketplace vision in SEAI to serve consumers and drive growth through distinct and frictionless experiences.
2. Develop cross functional partnerships and processes to enable execution.
3. Embody a consumer led, integrated marketplace one team mentality.
About the role
Lead the implementation of the digital strategy for SEAI in order to remove friction and create distinction for consumers. Drive the execution of the Multi Brand Partner Digital Commerce business, new commerce business and monitor and maintain a clean digital marketplace through rigorous marketplace planning and management, and coordinate with cross functional teams in SEAI, other territories, and APLA/Global to ensure execution of the plan.
This role will require some travel to Nike Headquarters in Portland, Oregon.
1. Create and execute the multi-brand digital strategy. Lead strategic initiatives (e.g. experience, omni-channel) with Strategic Partners.
2. Identify marketplace opportunities to drive growth for Nike and multi-brand Strategic Partners in partnership with Account Sales team.
3. Drive the multi-brand digital business through the category game plan process in partnership with Marketing team.
4. Proactively communicate weekly, monthly and seasonal business results through standardized reporting and regular business reviews.
5. Set vision to develop New Digital Commerce opportunities. Identify key players in territory and establish relationships to drive business.
6. Ensure integration and alignment with the Nike Retail team and lead the implementation of open marketplace opportunities (pilot, learn and scale).
7. Lead the cross functional digital marketplace management offense and establish, maintain and ensure compliance to Nike’s digital distribution policy.
8. Actively monitor the digital marketplace to ensure Nike products and Brand are represented as expected.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Marketing or a related field.
· 5+ years’ experience in marketplace management, digital ecommerce, digital account management, strategic planning and/or vendor sales for a multi-store retailer or wholesaler with other apparel / footwear wholesale organization.
· Experience in developing an understanding of consumers, competitors digital and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred.
· Leadership Identify - Strong and demonstrated ability to partner, influence and communicate effectively in a highly complex matrix environment with multiple business functions.
· Comprehensive understanding of retail math and gross margin profitability planning.
· Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business.
· Advanced knowledge of MS office applications; proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.